Effective from 04.01.2020
Children’s privacy: personal information is not collected from children.
Currently, MaxLab does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 years of age. If we were to collect and store personal information from children, we would obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian before such collection.
Collection and Use
We do not collect, request or acces personal information like:
- First and last name;
- A home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or town;
- Online contact information;
- A screen or user name that functions as online contact information;
- A telephone number;
- A social security number;
- A photograph, video, or audio file, where such file contains a child’s image or voice;
- Geolocation information sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town (not for free applications which uses personalized ads, see below);
We or third parties contracted by us may collect the following information:
- Your Internet Protocol Address or device identifier
- Information about your Device, your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Other statistical and usage data (as further explained below).
We use this information to use as support for the internal operations of the app or online service. Internal operations may include:
- activities necessary for our app or service to maintain, analyze or improve its functioning;
- perform network communications;
- authenticate users or personalize content;
- serve contextual advertising or cap the frequency of advertising;
- protect the security or integrity of the user, app, or online service;
- ensure legal or regulatory compliance
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If MaxLab is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Statistical and Usage Data
When you use our apps or services we may retrieve information about your hardware system and how the service is used, including your Internet Protocol Address or device identifier. We may also collect information about your computer, hardware, software, platform, media and connection, information about online activity such as feature usage, game play statistics and scores, user rankings, click paths, and in-app purchases. We use this information to better understand the behavior and preferences of our customers, so that we can improve our products and services.
Our services may incorporate dynamic advertisement serving technology offered by our Advertising Network Providers (AdProviders), which enables advertising to be temporarily uploaded into the game and replaced while you play. Logged data may include Internet Protocol Address, in game location, length of time an advertisement was visible, size of the advertisements, and angle of view. You or your app may be assigned an ID number, which is stored on your device, and used by Ad Providers to calculate the number of unique and repeat views of dynamic in-game advertising. The ID number is not associated with any personal data and for children-directed games is not used for behavioral advertising purposes. No logged information is used to personally identify you. The servers used by the Ad Providers may be located outside your country of residence.
Third Party Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about security in our apps or online services or about this privacy statement, you can contact us by writing us an email or writing to the address in the developer requisites.